WIN TICKETS TO FILM AFRICA SCREENINGS IN LONDON!
We’ve got tickets for two shows in the Film Africa 2017 roster in London to give away! You can see two fantastic African films; the European premiere of Keteke on the 31st of October at Rich Mix in Shoreditch on the 31st of October, or Potato Potahto at the Rich Mix in Shoreditch on the 1st of November.
Just click here to head to our Twitter account at @AirFranceUK and reply to our pinned tweet with the name of the film you want to see. If you’re one of our lucky winners, we’ll be in touch on Twitter at some point between the 18th and 20th of October!
• Reply to our pinned competition tweet about Film Africa between the 11th and 18th of October
• Make sure you’re following us
• And that’s it! Now just wait and see if you’re one of our lucky winners. We’ll contact you by direct message if you are.
By participating in the Film Africa Air France giveaway, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions for AIR FRANCE’s Film Africa giveaway, a promotional giveaway by AIR FRANCE in partnership with Film Africa.
Information about the giveaway and the Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to AIR FRANCE’s Film Africa giveaway (hereafter referred to as the giveaway). The giveaway can be accessed through Twitter via the AIR FRANCE social media account, found here, or under the handle @AirFranceUK. Participants automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- AIR FRANCE reserves the right to adapt the conditions, prizes, definitions or other information, or to cancel the giveaway, at any time during the giveaway without any form of prior announcement.
- Participation in the giveaway gives the chance to win prizes as listed on the landing page
- The Winner will be informed publically by AIR FRANCE via Twitter no later than 2 working days after the end of each giveaway as determined by the Partners.
- The Winner will be selected at random from eligible participants in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Participants must be at least eighteen years of age at the time they participate in the giveaway and reside within the UK.
- AIR FRANCE reserves the right to require written proof of a Winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
- AIR FRANCE has the right to reject any entry that does not meet these Terms and Conditions.
- AIR FRANCE cannot be held responsible for problems with networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in the Participant’s entry or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
- All decisions made by AIR FRANCE regarding the giveaway shall be considered final and will not be the subject of any correspondence.
- The Winner must confirm receipt of Prize offer within 72 hours of notification. In case the Winner has not claimed the Prize within the indicated timeframe, a new Winner will be drawn (without further notification).
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- AIR FRANCE reserves the right to request written proof of residency and the age of any Winner before the prize is dispatched.
- AIR FRANCE will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- In the event for any reason the prize Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by AIR FRANCE then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of AIR FRANCE which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, AIR FRANCE may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- AIR FRANCE reserves the right to publish the First name and Surname of the Winners. Information about the prizes and how they will be awarded:
- By participating into the giveaways, participants authorise AIR FRANCE to publically announce his or her name and Twitter handle
- To participate, entrants must reply to the special giveaway tweet (which will be pinned to the @AirFranceUK Twitter account between the 11th and 18th of October) with the name of the film (of either Keteke or Potato Potahto) that they wish to win the tickets to see.
- A maximum of 28 tickets combined are available, up to a maximum of 20 per screening – Air France retains the right to adjust this balance based on demand and availability.
- The giveaways (including these Terms and Conditions) are subject to UK law.
2. AIR FRANCE reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, prizes, definitions and any other information, or to cancel this giveaway at any time without prior notification.
3. Employees of AIR FRANCE and any of its associated companies, as well as members of their families, are excluded from participating.
4. AIR FRANCE reserves the right to disqualify entries that it suspects of being fraudulent.
5. The code of conduct for small promotional games of chance applies to this game.
6. Participation in the giveaway is voluntary. By entering, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a participant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. AIR FRANCE accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. Claiming Prize. A direct message via Twitter will be sent to confirm the prize. This message will contain information about how to claim the prize. AIR FRANCE reserves the right, due to acts of nature or reasons beyond their control, to change the type of prize in the course of the prize draw or to replace the prize with a different prize of equal value. Under no circumstances shall this alternative lead to replacement or refund. Personal data gathered for the purpose of this prize draw will be handled in confidence in line with the Data Protection Act (see data protection at www.airfrance.co.uk).
8. Liability and Applicable Law. Judges’ decision is final. The liability of AIR FRANCE is limited exclusively to the value of the prize. AIR FRANCE shall not be held liable for possible disruption to Internet services or related links occurring due to unpermitted data sharing or illegal acts, which in turn result in disruptions of administrative procedures and security and organization of the prize draw. AIR FRANCE shall also not be held liable for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion or loss of e-mails. AIR FRANCE shall be held liable for neither Internet congestion, equipment quality of the Internet user, quality of Internet connection nor transfer delays resulting from this. The law of England and Wales applies to this promotion and to these Terms and Conditions.