It´s easy to join our 80th anniversary celebrations...
Just tweet us and you could be jetting off…
Follow us onTwitter between 9th - 13th December 2013. Using #AirFranceAt80, tweet us your tips and recommendations for the destination being discussed on the day. You´ll then automatically be in with a chance of winning a return Air France ticket to that destination, or the grand prize: two return tickets to ANY Air France destination* of your choice!
Five amazing bloggers have selected their Ultimate Destination for fashion, adventure, food, entertainment/nightlife and arts/culture. Simply share with us your tips, tricks and trips that you can recommend about the destination for your chance to win!
So be sure to tweet us and include #AirFranceAt80 in your tweet!
By participating in ‘Ultimate Destination´, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions for AIR FRANCE UK, a promotional activity by AIR FRANCE.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the AIR FRANCE UK Ultimate Destination activity (hereafter referred to as the Activity). The Activity can be accessed from the website twitter.com/AirFranceUK (hereafter referred to as Twitter) and is organised by AIR FRANCE UK. Participants automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The Activity will take place on the following days:
9 December 2013
10 December 2013
11 December 2013
12 December 2013
13 December 2013
Participants and Activity winners
Participants must use #AirFranceAt80 when submitting their guesses on Twitter.
AIR FRANCE reserves the right to adapt the conditions, prizes, definitions or other information, or to cancel the Activity, at any time during the Activity without any form of prior announcement.
The five Daily Winners (hereby known as ‘Daily Winner´) of the Activity prize draw will be selected by the Blogger of the day. The overall winner of the week´s Activity (hereby known as Week Winner) of the Activity prize draw will be selected by Air France at the end of the competition on 13 December 2013.
There will be one Daily Winner each day between 9 –13 December 2013 inclusive, selected by the Blogger of the day from the Blogger´s followers. One Daily Winner will win x 1 return Air France ticket from the UK to the destination the Blogger´s have tweeted about throughout the day.
Overall Air France winner:
The Week Winner will receive x2 return Air France tickets to any destination operated by Air France. The Week Winner will be announced on Monday 16th December 2014.
Winner must be over the age of 18. Air France reserves the right to require written proof of a Winner´s residence and age before awarding a prize.
Air France and its Bloggers has the right to reject any entry that does not meet these Terms and Conditions. Air France cannot be held responsible for problems with networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in the Participant´s entry or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost. All decisions made by Air France and its Bloggers regarding the Activity, Daily Winner and Week Winner shall be considered final and will not be the subject of any correspondence.
The Daily Winner will receive x1 Air France Economy class return ticket, on flights operated by Air France only, subject to availability within the special Air France prize winner booking classes.
The Week Winner will receive x 2 Air France Economy class return tickets, on flights operated by Air France only, subject to availability within the special Air France prize winner booking classes.
By participating in the Activity, participants authorise Air France to publically announce his or her name and their location on social media, including their Twitter handle.
Participation will only be possible via a Twitter account.
The Activity (including these Terms and Conditions) is subject to UK law.
2. Air France reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, prizes, definitions and any other information, or to cancel this Activity at any time without prior notification.
3. Employees of Air France and any of its associated companies, as well as members of their families, are excluded from participating.
4. Air France reserves the right to disqualify entries that it suspects of being fraudulent.
5. The code of conduct for small promotional games of chance applies to this game.
6. Participation in the Activity is voluntary. By entering, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a participant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Air France accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. Claiming the Air France tickets. An e-mail containing a prize letter will be sent to confirm the prize. This letter will contain information about how to claim the tickets. Air France reserves the right, due to acts of nature or reasons beyond their control, to change the type of prize in the course of the prize draw or to replace the prize with a different prize of equal value. Under no circumstances shall this alternative lead to replacement or refund. Personal data gathered for the purpose of this prize draw will be handled in confidence in line with the Data Protection Act.
8. The Winner will be responsible for any taxes, costs and other expenses that are not explicitly included in or connected to the prize (such as accommodation, transport to and airport parking, travel documents, travel insurance, etc.), and he or she agrees to accept the prize entirely at his or her own risk and responsibility.
9. Liability and Applicable Law. Judges´ decision is final. The liability of Air France is limited exclusively to the value of the prize. Air France shall not be held liable for possible disruption to Internet services or related links occurring due to unpermitted data sharing or illegal acts, which in turn result in disruptions of administrative procedures and security and organization of the prize draw. Air France shall also not be held liable for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion or loss of e-mails. Air France shall be held liable for neither Internet congestion, equipment quality of the Internet user, quality of Internet connection nor transfer delays resulting from this. The law of England, Wales and Scotland applies to this promotion and to these Terms and Conditions where applicable.
All travel is subject to Air France´s standard terms and conditions of carriage.
No extension of the prize will be allowed from the date specified in the Prize letter and below.
Tickets valid to destinations that have a maximum of 2 flight sectors for the outbound and 2 flight sectors for the return flight.
The tickets must be booked by 30 April 2014.
Travel must be completed by 30 June 2014.
No change of destination/area will be allowed from the one specified in these conditions and the prize letter.
Tickets are not transferable to anybody else and are not refundable.
No travel permitted between 15 December 2013 and 15 January 2014.
Both passengers must travel together.
No date changes will be accepted after the booking has been made or the tickets issued.
An adult must accompany any children or infants.
Prizes are non transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel to Paris (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip).
Winner and accompanying person must obtain all visas, permissions and other travel documentation required.
Passports and Visas are the responsibility and at the cost of the prize Winner.
Air France cannot be held responsible if a prize Winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme.
Winners must depart from one of Air France´s UK departure airports (Newcastle, Edinburgh, London Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester).
Air France reserves the right to request written proof of residency and the age of any Winner before the prize is dispatched.
Air France will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person´s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
In the event for any reason the prize Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by Air France then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize.
If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Air France which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Air France may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be selected.
Air France reserves the right to publish the First name and Surname of the Winner, plus their location.