You do not need medical clearance to fly with Air France.
However, we recommend that you seek your doctor´s opinion before your trip.
Expecting a new addition to the family? Don't let that stop you from traveling!
Our tips and advice can help you prepare for a trip with minimal fuss.
- Opt for layered and comfortable clothing.
- Wear compression stockings to facilitate blood circulation.
- Walk around from time to time. Reserve an aisle seat so that you may leave your seat with ease
- Drink often, but avoid carbonated beverages.
- Avoid overly generous portions at mealtimes
- Attach your seat belt below the abdomen, low on the pelvis.
- Avoid travel in the final month of pregnancy, as well as during the first 7 days after delivery.